Memorial Baptist Church is seeking a Lead Pastor who will be responsible for the inspired leadership, direction, and ministry of the church, which includes leadership in a multi-staff environment. We are a church which is committed to the authority of the Bible in our faith and practice. We are also committed to:
- Accountability in our relationships with God and others.
- Encouraging excellence in all we do, with a powerful dependence upon God.
- Unity in the midst of diversity.
- Visionary leadership, expressing God's love in many practical ways.
- Being relevant in all we do.
Memorial Baptist Church exists to glorify God by making disciples, and we do this by demonstrating our love for God and others through Worship, Evangelism, Discipleship, Fellowship, and Serving.
If you feel led to apply for this position, we would invite you to complete a candidate profile provided on our FebCentral Regional Office website and request that it be forwarded to our Pastoral Search Team. If you choose to submit a profile apart from our FebCentral Regional Office, we would request that you give us your reasons for not doing so.
Questions about the position can be directed to our Pastoral Search Team.
For more information about Memorial Baptist Church, please see the following documents: